Friday, May 09, 2008

Long time, no write

I have been totally unfaithful to this blog. What's it been? Like a year? I have had so many adventures and amazing experiences in Japan that I should have shared. I have some reasonable excuses, the main one being the unreliability of my the computers that I had. I went through 4 computers, the last one borrowed, and even it required being leaned against something to prop up the screen and was missing a number of keys, making it difficult to type at the best of times. Busy-ness, laziness and better things to do also can be including in my list. However, I'm in Thailand now, and have been for a month. I don't think there is much use trying to catch up now, there is too much to cover. So I think I am going to declare this blog deceased. I will have to make it up to those who actually read this thing by telling enrapturing tales of Asia. For example and red truck just drove by pumping dance music and in the back was a cage of dead-sexy Thai girls shaking their thangs - like a dozen. Unfortunately I was too slow to hitch a ride, but I think it was an advertisement for some reality TV show... might be worth scanning the local channels tonight.... Anyhow, things like that! Every day. You never know what you might see or experience. I look forward to regailing you with my adventures, if you have the patience to listen. (Seriously, its going to take a long time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home